THE POSITION & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Montgomery Food, Drink & Hospitality division are passionate about exceeding expectations by delivering events that focus on developing future success for all that attend. We strive to do more, think of what’s next and to always stay ahead.
We are the UK’s leading food, drink & hospitality event organiser and host trade events including Hotel, Restaurant & Catering (HRC), International Food & Drink Event (IFE), Independent Hotel Show, Speciality & Fine Food Fair, ScotHot, IFEX and IFE Manufacturing Solutions. Content is incredibly important to our events and to the future success of our business.
- Planning and choosing content for all of our UK food, drink & hospitality event stages.
- Planning and choosing content for our Connects online platforms across HRC, IFE & IMS
- Speaker sourcing and speaker liaison
- Managing and hosting webinars and onsite stages at events
- Setting up advisory boards with industry leaders to help design content at our events
- Analysing success based on attendance at events and numbers watching online
- Meeting with key business leaders one-on-one to gain insight into what content we should be providing
- Working with commercial team to put together content packages for key suppliers and sponsors
- Creating and sending speaker toolkits to help promote up coming speaker sessions
- Uploading and updating event websites with speaker session descriptions, speaker headshots and speaker bios
- Attending industry events to gain excellent understanding of the market and network with potential speakers
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role or good understanding of the food, drink & hospitality sector
- Keen interest in the food, drink & hospitality sector
- An innovator – looking at the future, industry trends and visitor / exhibitor needs to keep the event number one in the industry
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A confident communicator in all mediums – written, face-to-face & telephone
- Exceptional time management. Event dates do not move and therefore ability to meet deadline is critical