Operations Assistant (FTC - paid internership)
Fixed Term Contract (July 2021 – 31st March 2022)
Manchester Square, London
£19,747 per annum
To assist the Operations Team in the running a number of events in the departments’ portfolio and provide an operational support service to exhibitors, as specified by the Operations Manager.
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office Package and ability to learn bespoke database and accounts packages
- Customer Service Experience focused
- Administration – keeping up to date show information and correspondence.
- Exhibitor Manuals – Monitor responses, reply to, act on and file forms and information from exhibitors.
- Communication – written and verbal with exhibitors, contractors, show teams & venues.
- On-site – work in the organisers office, answering exhibitor and contractor queries. This will mean working occasional weekends.
A WEEK IN THE LIFE OF A MONTGOMERY OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
- Communicating with exhibitors and contractors via phone and email
- Work closely with the event team, including the Sales and Marketing teams
- Updating exhibitor lists for shows
- Auditing between exhibitor lists and floorplans
- Attend Show Update Meetings
- Professional behaviour at all times
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- To work with teams and individuals collaboratively, proactively and positively
- Strong team ethic
- A high-performance level, ensuring goals are met as a minimum
- Regular 1 to 1 with Line manager
- Regular performance and development reviews
- Training schemes
- Corporate Gym discount
- Wellbeing at work
- Paid leave for charity/voluntary work
- Cycle to work scheme
- Mentorship program
- Access to Manchester Square Gardens
- Annual Summer company day
- Annual Christmas party