This policy applies to Montgomery Group recruitment tools accessed by you through Montgomery website (Montgomerygroup.com). It sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through the recruitment pages will be processed by us in relation to Montgomery Group talent pool, recruitment and employment process.
Please read the following carefully to understand Montgomery Group’s views and practices regarding your personal data.
The Montgomery Group is made up of a group of related companies. For the purposes of the Data Protection legislation the lead data controller in respect of personal data processed under this policy is Angus Montgomery Ltd, 9 Manchester Square, London, W1U 3PL. (Registered in England, Company No.: 576440)
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ON YOU
- Contact information (e.g. name, postal address and email address)
- Resume/CV documents that support your job applications, including reference letters and transcripts
- Contact details of referees
- Remuneration and benefits package
- Your responses to job-specific questions
- Information relating to how you heard about our job opportunities
- Diversity and equal opportunities information
- Any other information you voluntarily provide to Montgomery
HOW DO MONTGOMERY GROUP USE THIS INFORMATION?
Montgomery Group uses this personal data in connection with Montgomery Group’s recruitment and employment processes and for no other purpose. In particular, Montgomery Group uses this personal data for the following:
- To evaluate your qualifications for future positions with Montgomery Group
- To inform you about, and consider you for, future job opportunities that may be of interest to you, including contacting you by email or telephone in relation to your applications and with details of future job opportunities that you may be interested in
- To contact you for further information, where necessary
- To determine preliminary remuneration and benefits package to be discussed with you subject to selection for the position
- To comply with applicable legal requirements and Montgomery Group’s policies
- Anonymised data may be used to ensure compliance with legal requirements that concern equal opportunities and employment.
HOW LONG WILL MONTGOMERY GROUP RETAIN THIS INFORMATION?
- Unless you ask for its removal beforehand, Montgomery Group will retain your personal data in its database for a period no longer than 12 months from the date of your inclusion in the database.
- Please be aware that Montgomery Group may delete any or all personal data about you at any time (including your CV) for any reason and without notice.
- Therefore retain your own copy of the personal data that you provided to us.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Montgomery Group may share your personal data with any member of the Montgomery Group of companies in connection with the uses of this information described above.
- Please understand that your personal data may be transferred to Montgomery Group’s offices operating in countries outside the EEA. Montgomery Group will use appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance the Data Protection legislation in connection to such transfers or processing of your personal data outside the EEA.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- All personal data you provide to us is stored on secure environment operated by Montgomery Group and third party service providers.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data.
- You have the following rights in connection with your personal data processed by Montgomery Group:
- Access – you can request access to such personal data and further details about how your personal data is handled by Montgomery
- Rectification – you can request rectification of any incorrect personal data held about you
- Erasure – you can request erasure of any such personal data
- You can also exercise any of these rights at any time by contacting us using the details provided below.
- If you are concerned or have questions about how Montgomery Group handles your personal data please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (or any other appropriate supervisory authority), which may be accessed through the following link https://ico.org.uk/concerns/.