Senior Commercial Executive
Montgomery Group are seeking a Senior Commercial Executive with more than three years sales experience to join the passionate and hardworking team that deliver market leading events within the company’s Food, Drink and Hospitality Divisions.
We’re looking for a salesperson who can hit the ground running. You will be confident in picking up the phone and meeting clients face-to-face (once we’re able to!), steering sales conversations from initial contact to closing the deal.
The ideal candidate will be able to work autonomously to drive sales, whilst coordinating with the Commercial Manager, Event Director and other key departments.
You will be working in an exciting and diverse industry and representing strong, well-respected events in their sectors. We’re looking for a sales professional who can be an ambassador for our events and brands and become fully integrated into the food, drink & hospitality sectors.
- Excellent organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise tasks and manage workload
- Performance driven, keen focus on achieving goals and attaining commercial success with a desire to attract new business
- Knowledge and experience of using different commercial processes and techniques to sell stand space and sponsorship opportunities
- Experience of writing effective partnership and sponsorship proposals
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems
- Ability to nurture strong key client relationships
- Great communication, both written and verbal
- Consultative and persuasive
- Sell exhibition space and sponsorship to both previous and new customers/partners over the telephone and face to face
- Generate new business and rebuild relationships with lapsed accounts
- Support the Event Manager with accurate and timely floorplan management, forecasting and ensuring CRM is always up to date
- Work closely with the show team, including Operations, Marketing and Project Coordinators to jointly develop the event
- Attend industry networking events and competitor events to identify commercial opportunities, gain industry feedback and increasing sector knowledge
- Ensure that all KPIs are achieved
- Training schemes
- Mentor schemes
- Enhanced maternity / paternity
- Access to Manchester Square Gardens
- Corporate Gym discount
- Annual Summer company day
- Wellbeing at work
- Paid voluntary time off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Annual pay reviews
- Annual Christmas party
- 8 x Death-in-service payment